Our Self-Supported Practitioner Team
Our experienced practitioners – pastors, church planters, elders, missionaries and lay leaders – delight in providing transforming experiences to your leadership team; and mentoring your leadership so they can provide transforming experiences in your church.
Click on a picture of each practitioner to see his bio.
- God is One, the only God, eternally living in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, equal in deity and glory.
- God the Father is fully God; his fatherhood is eternal and personal. He is the Father of our Lord Jesus and of all who believe in Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the only Son of God. Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless human life, and offered Himself as the perfect and complete sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He rose from the dead physically, demonstrating His victory over sin and death, then ascended to God’s throne where He presently intercedes for us. One day He will personally and visibly return to reign as King of Kings.
- The Holy Spirit is equal in deity and person with God the Father and God the Son. As the living Holy Spirit, He moved the human authors of the Bible to write God’s Word. He makes people aware of their need for Jesus Christ, performs the miracle of new birth, and comes to live in every Christian the moment they trust in Jesus Christ. He unites all Christians into the one Body of Christ providing each of them with power for service, understanding of spiritual truth, and comfort in life’s trial.
- Human Beings are created in the image of God, to be like Him in character. However, all of us by nature are marred by sin, which alienates us from God, makes us liable for His judgment, and ultimately results in eternal death apart from God’s salvation.
- Salvation is God’s gracious free gift, which He offers to us all. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ alone can we be forgiven for our sins, overcome our alienation from God, be saved from God’s judgment, and begin an eternal relationship with God. The moment we turn from our self-ruled life to Jesus Christ in faith, we are saved, born again as children of God.
- Eternity – People were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin in hell, or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation in heaven. Heaven and hell are real places of eternal existence.
- The Church is the family of God, the Body of Christ and the temple of the Holy Spirit created by God to show His glory on the earth by reaching out to people who do not know Him, lifting up worship to Him, loving each other as His family, growing in maturity to be like Christ, and serving others in His Name. The Church celebrates baptism and the Lord’s Supper until He comes.
- The Bible is God’s revelation to us written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit, so that it is without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is our supreme and final authority in all matters about which it speaks.